Friday, September 9, 2011

Blue Lakes Country Club Pt. 1 !

Couple days ago I got invited by Steve (Manager at the Buckle) to play a round of golf at Blue Lakes Country club in Twin Falls. Steve runs the Buckle in the Magic Valley Mall, and when I say he runs the Buckle, I mean HE RUNS things. He's well known in the local community for his OUTSTANDING customer service skills and GREAT personality. If you're ever around the area, you may want to stop by the Buckle and see for your self what exactly I'm talking about, once you've done that you can manage to make your way down the canyon, to see how of an amazing view this pace has. I didn't such nice places existed in Idaho, cause the usually scene is, open roads, Cows, and more open road, which makes you hate road trips. I can say I had a great time golfing, which helped me clear my mind a little and start thinking about, how to present you all the best from every brand out there we work with, during the Holiday season, that's just around the corner. After that not so good round of golf but great experience, we're back to business and ready to do work as usual.














-Mr. " I need Golf Lessons" PRESTIGE

No comments:

Post a Comment