Monday, September 19, 2011

Blip Printers !

I've always been about the way things look, presentation and fine art. Not too long ago I found a place where we get some of prints done ( Blip Printers), I was quite impressed by all the photography equipment I found throughout the shop, which made me feel like a little kid in a candy store since I do some photography my self. For a long time I talked about taking some photos and post them on the blog and finally took the time to bring my camera with me and get it done, listed below is what I ended up with.













If you ever need to get a graphic made in a reality you can visit Blip Printer personally or on the web and I can guarantee you, you won't be disappointed, they have an AMAZING staff , everyone in the office is really friendly and helpful, always going the extra mile to make their customers happy, and that kind of treatment is priceless !


Mr. PRESTIGE aka "Street Boss "

No comments:

Post a Comment