Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Huntington Beach!


Southern California has the most beautiful weather almost all year round, even when is not so sunny is still beautiful compared to other places throughout the country. Since I had been wanted to go out and experiment some long exposure shots and the weather couldn't be better, I took the time to go out and snap a few shots around Huntington Beach, and what you see below is the result of my day at the beach.  


Beautiful day to be out in the sun in Huntington Beach!














The highlight of the day was towards the end of the day, no to brag about it but I think I ended up with some great images, I'm very proud of what the out come was after being around the pier for more than couple hours, it took me some time to get the right settings dialed in to capture the images I had in mind,  a few of these images will be printed onto large prints and will be showcased at one of our locations within the next few weeks. 


by irockprestige.com




No comments:

Post a Comment