Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome to our extended family Vans.

Last week I made a trip to Boise to meet with couple of our sales reps to view Holiday 2012 product and talk about ideas to keep things exciting back at the shops. But this time my trip was a little more exciting, as I proudly announce PRESTIGE as an official Vans authorized dealer! We've been patiently waiting for the longest time to get foot in the door and get set up s a Vans authorized dealer, things are all set up and we're ready to continue to bring you all the best of the best from the hottest and flyest brands in the game. With every great brand there's great people behind it, We're excited to begin working with more rad people, I met with Luke and Jason for the very first time and to keep things short all I can say in a few words is that, they're pretty ILL people and I don't think vans could had chosen better people to rep them in our area. Once again, due to the circumstances, I'm going to brag about how blessed I am to be part of such great industry and cross paths with the ridiculously DOPE people I get to meet/work with. I don't think Vans is in need of introduction of any kind, so we'll just go ahead and jump in to give you a quick sneak peek of some the things you'll be seeing on our shelves during the holidays.
Everyone, let me introduce you all to Luke.
And meet Jason, he handles the apparel.
it was a pleasure meet our Vans reps and we're look forward to working with you guys. by Mr. Irockprestige

No comments:

Post a Comment