Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LIVE in Studio !

A few days ago we finally got the little studio set we had ordered couple weeks back, and if you haven't been keeping up with our posts, we're currently working on a future project, which requires us to have a studio set up in order to come live. As impatience that I am, I pretty much set up the studio in the middle of the night and got our involuntary model Jasmine that help me to get a few test shots and get a feel of what's going to be when we start shooting, and this was the result.





Every time I flash the camera around the House, this little guy comes running, like if I was holding and waving a piece of steak at him and he won't leave me alone until I can get a few shoots of him. And even after I've done so, looks looks like he hangs around to make sure I got the rights settings in capture, just in case we need to re-take a few more shots. Ladies and Gentlemen, Blade taking over the studio.


But what I love about this little guy, is that, he's not camera shy.




-Mr. PRESTIGE aka "I Shoot Raw too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment