Tuesday, April 12, 2011

" PRESTIGE is Officially PRESTIGE "

Just like any other great brand out there, PRESTIGE is branding itself to make a bigger presence in the retail industry.We are proudly presenting to you all our PRESTIGE 210 Fitted cap by FlexFit, offered in six different color ways, took some time to get ideas in place because we wanted to make sure it came out right and I think pictures will speak for themselves. The Black and Red is personally one of my favorites, just because I'm a sneaker head and I have a few Jordans that I can rock with it. But Like I said we offering it in six different color ways so you can pick the one that better fits your sneakers or wardrobe game.
Thanks for your continuos support, and things will only keep getting better as we will continue to deliver the best in the street wear industry and fashion game. Stay tuned and God bless.








" Mr PRESTIGE"

No comments:

Post a Comment